skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Braeden at Grandma's
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Nicole's Bday Party
Auntie Nicole and Uncle Erik came down for the weekend.
Nicole went to get her hair cut and I found a new friend.
(one that has a remote controlled helicopter)
Getting the helicopter ready to fly.
Erik lets me fly his copter.
Flying High
Watchin' BBall with Uncle Erik
I thought this was a pogo stick - WRONG.
Papas got big shoulders.
Trouble times 3
What's a Birthday Party without a cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's BLUE
My favorite color is blue but I like other colors too.
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(32)
►
July
(1)
▼
May
(25)
Headed Home
Lobsters, Lemons & Lightning
Double Post for today
2 more days
I don't know that Grandma will let me leave.
Logging flight time
GG Uni
First the Park - then the Farm
Weekend in Seattle
Record temps in Vancouver
The many faces of Braeden
Another day - more chores
Silly me
Braeden starting to bug us.
Spring in the Northwest
Nicole's Bday Party
Another busy Friday
Back at Grandma's
Too Late
Pretty Funny
Sunny Day in Washington
First - A couple of chores
1 down 3 to go
Mish Mash Friday
More Train Stuff
►
April
(6)
Contributors
Debbie
Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment