skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Braeden at Grandma's
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Headed Home
One more round of hugs and kisses with Grandma.
Checking in.
Grandma couldn't get enough.
I'm an airplane and Grandma's hand is the rudder.
I took this picture of my two Papas.
One last hug.
On my way home.
(but just like Arnold "I'll be back")
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's BLUE
My favorite color is blue but I like other colors too.
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(32)
►
July
(1)
▼
May
(25)
Headed Home
Lobsters, Lemons & Lightning
Double Post for today
2 more days
I don't know that Grandma will let me leave.
Logging flight time
GG Uni
First the Park - then the Farm
Weekend in Seattle
Record temps in Vancouver
The many faces of Braeden
Another day - more chores
Silly me
Braeden starting to bug us.
Spring in the Northwest
Nicole's Bday Party
Another busy Friday
Back at Grandma's
Too Late
Pretty Funny
Sunny Day in Washington
First - A couple of chores
1 down 3 to go
Mish Mash Friday
More Train Stuff
►
April
(6)
Contributors
Debbie
Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment